Thread: Newbie from Oz
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 01:54 AM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by liss View Post
...Some of the books I found on books on board aren't available at Dymocks yet and there was a fair price difference.
HA! TAKE THAT DYMOCKS! (I'm not a fan of them, Liss, can you tell? )

Quote:
Hope I've made the right decision I'm still waiting for it.

Take care
Liss
You'll love it. You've made the right decision because you did your research and picked the one you thought best for you. To be honest, if I had my time again I'd probably have the Cybook over the Iliad (the Iliad's great, but I just don't use it to its full extent as I thought I would).

Welcome to the forum.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote