View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 11:04 PM   #17
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickybuns View Post
Please don't blame the instructors. We don't receive any kickbacks from the publisher/bookstore, and we would LOVE to save you money so long as we can maintain the quality of your education.

The publishers will only supply the newest edition to our college bookstore, so if there are not enough used copies in-stock, we are required to select the newest edition. I've attempted to have the course readings (all public domain) hosted online only to be told by the college administration that I must select a textbook from a pre-approved list--a textbook containing the exact same public domain essays that I wanted to host online.
That is scandalous!

There must be some people inside the community and outside the college willing and able to make a stink about it.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote