View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 09:19 AM   #5
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
One of the books up there, The Reality War by Tim C Taylor, is something I recall critting the beginning of years ago at The Other Worlds Writers Workshop. I don't tend to actually like much of what I end up critting in writers' workshops, but Taylor's stood out then as both readible and interesting. Taylor was also one of the few members of that workshop selling to pro markets back then (around 2006).

And the Taylor short story available there is from a collection also containing Dan Abnett, Lauren Beukes, and Adam Roberts (no slouches there).

So thanks for link! Downloaded.

Last edited by scottken; 09-25-2012 at 09:21 AM.
scottken is offline   Reply With Quote