View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 03:57 PM   #12
tdonline
Addict
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Nook Simple Touch
Yep same issues here with my bookmarks.

I don't ever truly lose my marks (not yet anyway...). For example, if tap on the open book icon on the top left hand side--it doesn't go to the last bookmark. So I then have to go the bookshelf and look for my book--once I open it, it's on the page where I last left off. That's why this glitch hasn't bugged me. Now if my bookmarks are well and truly lost and I can't get back to where I last left off for anything I've read, I'd be ticked off and whinging about it here! But I find that the NST usually allows for at least 2 ways to get to a bookmark and though one has a habit of not working, the 2nd one usually works.

Last edited by tdonline; 06-23-2012 at 07:43 PM.
tdonline is offline   Reply With Quote