Thread: Touch O'Reilly Books
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 07:37 AM   #10
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwhe View Post
My workaround was to download the MOBI version and convert it to EPUB with Calibre (you should have access to several different formats when you buy an O'R book).
It's also possible to convert the ePub to ePub. It's what I usually do when I bought a book from O'Reilly.

I think the CSS is too convoluted or something (doesn't really look better afterwards, if you ask me, though).
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote