View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 04:03 PM   #2
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
Nooks and Kindles do not sync together, if that is what you are asking.

If you have multiple Kindles, and have sync'ing turned on, yes the last page accessed will be the last page read. Since both my husband and I have Kindles, on the same account, we have sync'ing turned off. If I read a book partly on the Kindle4PC app, I just note the location number, and go to it when I go back to reading on the Kindle.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote