View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #7
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Yes, I agree, that would be an excellent option if only it were feasible. My family, however, has way too many physical books to even think of adding our entire library to Calibre.
Well I have about 4000 paper books listed in calibre together with about 10000 ebooks (of which about 3000 overlap). I also keep my wishlist in Calibre, and have it set up so I can access it even when away from home.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote