View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 05:55 PM   #37
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by timlegge View Post
I received a updated device today and initial (limited) tests do not show any issues with the Calibre driver. Indeed in my initial review of the database I was hard pressed to find any schema differences.

I will take a closer look in the coming days and work on some existing bugs (minor) but it looks like the core functionality of listing and deleting books works fine.

Thanks very much to Kobo (the company) for supplying me with a test device. It is useful to have devices running different versions of the firmware for testing.

Tim
Glad you got it safe and sound.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote