View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 12:04 PM   #77
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I generally go for an intermediate solution and change the chapter headings from:

Chapter 1
Harry Writes a Book

to:

1. Harry Writes a Book

for the purely practical reason that the Reader's "TOC" page only displays a very limited length of text, and it seems a little pointless to "waste" that space by having the word "Chapter" there. I do want to see the chapter numbers, though - personally I consider those to be essential!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote