View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #54
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
Same here, this website ranks rather High in google search for anything ebook/eink related, i stumbled across it many time while i had my kindle, but when i got my PRS-700 it was always there and i decided to Join. and the fact that the site uses VB as the forum software, I decided atleast the admins know what they are doing , as im also an Admin on a VB Website.

All credit for VB should go to Alex. He is the founder, owner, final authority, pathfinder, and code monkey. I've been a mod here for almost two years and never touched a line of code. (The closest I've come is in adding to the Wiki.) All enhancements, modifications, and version changes are his alone.

Of all the sites I have used, MobileRead has had the most uptime of any. I do not recall a time when it has been down. (There was that ripstorm on Verizon that blocked me from all web sites about a year ago; but, that was not a MobileRead problem.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote