View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 08:47 PM   #12
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh, i'll second that : yay !!

thank you, alex. brilliant job.
Who's Alex?

I kid! I kid! I love this forum, and not just for the silliness. I love it because it has, by far, exceeded in professionalism and stability and user-friendliness and general tone any other forum I've been fortunate to participate in. It's packed with info, packed with helpful and friendly people, packed with "free stuff", and just generally packed with customisable satisfaction that it's now my primary "hangout". And it hasn't cost me a cent! .

Also, I've set up a special software alarm to go off at "maintenance time" and distract me with bright shiny lights and funny animal noises for the specified five minutes. Should be sweet.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote