View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 12:48 PM   #14
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Oh, I made my account with Delphi and all, but payment is the problem (not that same edition is not available on Amazon as well).
I haven't read that one yet, but I can recommend Therese Raquin and the whole of Rougon-Macquart cycle (though I read different translation and not the complete cycle). Also I see they included J'Accuse which has a rather interesting historical background (famous scandal known as Dreyfus affair).
I hope you'll enjoy Zola.
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote