View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 12:17 AM   #501
Penny_Dreadful
She/Her
Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.Penny_Dreadful is my North, my South, my East and West.

Device: Kindle PW5 (G001PX) PW3 PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyrie View Post
Is there any way to tell what books I have already linked, without selecting each book and checking if the linked book link is greyed out? Maybe a custom goodreads column?
A custom column is just what you need, the instruction to set one up are in the original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Displaying a Goodreads Identifier Column:

As of v1.1 of this plugin you can display the Goodreads Id as a column in Calibre, to quickly see which books you have linked:

Add a custom column with Preferences->Add your own columns. I suggest the following values if you want to display the numeric id:
Lookup name: goodreads
Column heading: Goodreads
Column type: Column built from other columns
Template: {identifiers:select(goodreads)}

If instead you want to display a yes/no type column then do the above with the following differences:
Template: program: test(select(field('identifiers'),'goodreads'),'Yes ','No')
Show checkmarks: Ticked

If you do not want a cross to appear next to unlinked books, change the 'No' to '' in the above template
Penny_Dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote