View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:11 PM   #95
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Question about that Charis SIL. Is that the Modified Charis SIL that I made? By Modified, I mean from the latest RAR file that also contains the Compact Charis SIL? I've upped the weight slightly in the latest RAR and the compact gives a more tighter line space with KF8 if you so desire.
No, I've had it for a while. But perhaps you did it too? I remember you recommending it a while back and this is how I got it. It is very nice, dark enough and I also set lines tighter together. I have the same font on Opus.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote