View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:03 AM   #17
tarisea
Zealot
tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.tarisea got an A in P-Chem.

Device: iphone
Wow. So does that mean that the next update of calibre will fix this column for me? Thank you so much Chaley. Obviously you are part of the calibre team, so I want to tell you how much I love Calibre and all of its plug ins. It, as much as the books it keeps organized for me, has become almost a hobby.

Hey since I seem to be shoot for the moon here (I was happy several posts back when I managed to get a ! in the column), I would love a new Column Type call it Symbols. You could put a $ (for a book to buy), a little calendar page (that could be used for books coming soon), a fancy N (for new books that haven't had metadata update yet), of course my ! and the check mark and x. People could use them for what ever they wanted. I'm sure others would have a few ideas for symbols. It is something very visual for people like me.

Thanks again chaley and everyone.
tarisea is offline   Reply With Quote