View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #72
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHWright View Post
If I was looking to upgrade today, I would definitely be looking at these over the Amazon offerings. Just not a fan of the Amazon cloud ecosystem.

Sticking point for me (and I admit to not looking at the specs yet) is does Kobo handle B&N's DRM'd epubs? I have many files for my NOOK at the moment that I don't want to lose. Or would I have to use Calibre and the various plug-ins to get those files to work? Totally doable, but I like the least hassles possible.
Although Kobo could have added compatibility on the new units, I haven't heard. I wonder if the Kobo rep who posts here could answer that question?
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote