View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 11:29 AM   #213
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMike View Post
I copied the file to my content and Calibre directory. The path information is correct, but I still get the error message. The Meta I'm entitled to 777 CHMOD.
Another thing to check is that the web server can go through all the directories on the path to the library. It is common that /home/foo is mode 700. Remember that the web server is almost certainly not running as you, but is instead running as a user with a very limited set of privileges.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote