View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 05:21 PM   #13
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLight95 View Post
So let me understand--3G provides no speed benefit for someone using a wireless router at home because it utilizes a cell phone network rather than wi-fi technology. Is this correct?
Actually, it depends, like I said on my previous post.

Good Internet connection are 3Mps and faster so usually they are better than 3G but it depends of what you have at home. In USA, most families have high speed Internet so we can safely say 3G is a bit slower. That will change soon with new 4G technology.

The main advantage of 3G is having (depending of the coverage) access when not at home.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote