Thread: Western Brand, Max: The Untamed
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 11:05 AM   #3
derrell
Jack O' Apes
derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.derrell once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Nokia N810, EZ-Reader, HTC Droid Incredible, Archos 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Again, nice formatting.

I did note, though, that one/line line paragraphs have no indenting, but three of more line paragraphs do have indenting. Is this an "option"/feature of GutenMark?
It was an oversite on my part. I missed the single line paragraphs for indenting and didn't even notice it when I read the book. Guess that shows why I'm not a proof reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Also, if you're creating the .imp from .html using eBook Publisher, you can easily add margins or justify the text by changing the <body> tag, (see here eBook Publisher for more customizations available when using eBook Publisher).

You will note that the header <hr> does not honour the rest of the ebook's margins. I found that if you define the <header> segment AFTER the <body> tag, it will.
I had the table that the header is in set for margins of 2em on the sides. Thought that looked alright. Changed it in the ver-01 of the book that I uploaded to 2px. Need to tinker with it some more till I'm happy with how it looks but it works either way.

I know some folks probably don't care for the prev and next links in the header but I've found that it provides a quicker way to get through a book if there is something in it that I want to find again or if I'm looking for a particular chapter be can't remember which one it is.

Also fixed the single line paragraph problem thanks for pointing that out.
derrell is offline   Reply With Quote