View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 01:59 PM   #13
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
nope, I didn't get one either ......... how I wish FW would allow more discounts for when using micropay - rather than pandering more to the users of credit cards and paypal .....
Do you think just plain old purchasing was the key to being selected? I have never bothered with the club or micropay or anything. I think it just automatically does micropay, but don't know whether it is banking them somewhere or what. Probably will look someday and see that they all expired the day before.

But "yes," the codes came via email and it did say it was for randomly selected customers. I got caught up on buying Asimov's through the end of the year.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote