View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #11
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolo View Post
I paid with VISA card without any problem.
They are using Skrill as a payment provider, which is formerly known as Moneybookers. For some obscure reason I've got an account with this payment processor. I didn't realise it was Moneybookers because it was using a new name and a completely different look and feel.
So the problem was that I had an old account with Moneybookers using the same cards but a different email address...

It's too bad they don't sell the little lamp for the M92 at the ebookreader.de store!
Don't know where I'm going to get it from...
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote