View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 09:33 AM   #486
zacclay
zacclay knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'zacclay knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'zacclay knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'zacclay knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'zacclay knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'zacclay knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'zacclay knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'zacclay knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'zacclay knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'zacclay knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'zacclay knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo N647
So I tried using the image provided by KevinShort and this is what happened:

I can write the image to the 2gb mirco sd if it truncates the image ever so slightly, for some reason that image takes up about 2,000 more sectors than there is on my card.

I also wrote that image to a 16gb micro SD with no luck.

When I put the original 2gb micro SD in and try to boot the device, the screen flashes and then just sits on this screen no matter what, even if the SD card is formatted or has the slightly truncated image on it. http://i.imgur.com/e9PZw1a.jpg

But when I put the 16gb micro SD in, formatted, or with the full image written to it, nothing happens, I can't get the screen to flash or anything.

Also, with either micro SD card in, if I plug it to the pc via USB, the device manager tells me "SE Blank RINGO" is attached.

I don't know if any of that makes any sense or if just means I have a paperweight with a circuit board.

Any help at all would be appreciated!
zacclay is offline   Reply With Quote