View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 09:11 AM   #821
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
I successfully installed the Cygwin version of FontForge for Windows. I am trying to edit a few fonts, to look better on my Kindle Paperwhite. I use the Change Glyph option with a setting of 125%. However, in more than one occasion, I got warnings on changing the point settings for glyphs and as such the glyph instructions being removed. Should I ignore such warnings, or should I work with Change Weight instead. Thank you.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote