View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 03:15 PM   #5246
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
With the storage capacity we have now, those decades of music have never really *left*, for those of us who liked them then.
That's true. I've recently found a number of songs that I didn't know existed, including:

- "Gary, Please Don't Sell My Diamond Ring" by Wendy Hill, an answer song to "This Diamond Ring" by Gary Lewis & The Playboys

With the advent of the internet, no song will ever truly go away.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote