View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 06:49 PM   #64
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@BetterRed - I just took a quick look at the code, and it should accept any of "1", "y", "yes" or "true" in your csv file (and casing variants) if your custom column is defined as a boolean column. If it still isn't working for you send me a sample CSV.

As for (2) I'm not really sure where you are going with that. But it should be possible to do what you want from the clipboard tab with an appropriate regex?
Thanks

What about One - after the matching an option to show All, Matching or Non Matching books. I had < 10 unmatched in a list of 300, they were awkward to find. They were caused by punctuation in titles etc, hence I needed to fix them.

Re clipboard and regex. The path lists come from using Windows Search & Spotlight on Calibre Library folders. Most of my colleagues are non compos mentis when it comes to regex's.

The need to put the bool into the input csv went away once I discovered I would get a marked list of all the matched books - I wanted all the books in the list to have 'Yes', so bulk metadata edit did that. I'll try the boolean again in a test library in the next couple of days - and let you know what happens.

BR

Update 1 - woke up for a simple process to produce a csv, with title, author columns with fewer mismatches - so we now have no need for Change Two (read from a directory list).

We would still like Change One - option to display All, Matched and Mismatched

Still have replicate problems with bools on my TODOs

Last edited by BetterRed; 04-21-2013 at 05:21 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote