View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #1788
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool a different direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
I really liked the series up to and including the fourth book. The fifth book, Touch of the Demon, led the series in a completely different (and imho disappointing) direction.
DRAT! Here's hoping that when I get to the 5th book it doesn't disappoint me as much as it did you. This series seems so promising at this point.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote