View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #3
ihor
Enthusiast
ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ihor understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite
But where is the config file?

Dear twobob,

I am also a developer like you, but I don't develop for Kindle.

I searched for a lot of threads on this forum - everything was "how to change the fonts". But I don't want to change the fonts - I want to change the proposed font sizes. This is a different thing.

Also I asked on Amazon forum - noone replied precisely. Everybody is telling me things like you - "google it", "search on forums" - etc.

But there are no answer.

So, the question is: where is that config file with font sizes?

Can anyone tell me, did they (Amazon developers) hardcode the values list, or they made a config? If second, what's the name of the file?
ihor is offline   Reply With Quote