View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 12:14 PM   #136
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
Did you ever have to deal with publishers who wouldn't accept printouts from any printers other than a daisy wheel typewriter-style printer?

At that time, when I had a number of prose poems and poetry published (in Fantasy Crosswinds, Nyctolops, etc.), it simply never occurred to me that I could even send out anything other than printed copies, which I mailed to those respective editors. This was back about 1983. I can't even remember if I had something called email!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote