View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 05:47 PM   #1
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Transformer Prime (Sold: Nook, Kindle 3, Nook Color, Nook STR)
Transformer Prime with Keyboard Dock and more

SOLD!

As I posted on the android.net website:

I am having to do a little prioritizing right now and honestly my Transformer Prime is not a necessity (I already have a laptop and an e-reader). Here's what I have on offer:

--Transformer Prime in Amethyst Gray serial number series C1 with original box and ALL included items (charger, manuals, receipts).
--Transformer Prime Keyboard Dock in Amethyst Gray with original box and ALL included items (manual, receipts).
--ASUS GPS dongle for better GPS reception (includes original package).
--Skinomi black carbon fiber skin (already on, can be removed if you prefer) and the screen protector which has NOT yet been applied (still have the Skinomi packaging and application materials for the screen protector so you can apply if you so desire).
--Best Buy one year protection plan for full coverage which is good until February of next year/2013 (again, all receipts and paperwork will of course be included).

My price is $475.00 shipped in the USA. I cannot stress enough that this price is FIRM FIRM FIRM. Please do not message me asking for a lower price. The price I am asking for all that is included is EXTREMELY good, in fact it is lower than the cost of the Prime alone.

EDIT: I have also sold a few e-readers here as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0187.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	547.1 KB
ID:	86867   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0188.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	637.3 KB
ID:	86868   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0185.jpg
Views:	175