View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #6
loximuthal
Connoisseur
loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.loximuthal has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: NST, Kindle Fire, iPad2
I'm having some trouble with this one. When I try reading it in ADE or Nook for Mac all I get is the cover illustration and the TOC. Nothing else shows up. When I open it in Sigil I see all the stories, but the image in "Home" and the image on the CC License page only show as place holders. Opening from calibre it works fine, though the two images are still place holders only. I have not tried converting it to .mobi and loading it on my kindle yet.

Thanks for assembling these, though.

[edit] Just found the same problem with the illustrations in "The Second Coming of Jasmine Fitzgerald".

Last edited by loximuthal; 05-13-2012 at 10:42 AM.
loximuthal is offline   Reply With Quote