View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #19
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JIPG View Post
Hello Sergey,
thank you very much for your quick response!.
In "new game" menu, "white" is not translated in Spanish due to my fault. I wrote "es.Blancas" instead of "es:Blancas" in the message.lng file. I am very sorry. If you want to distribute the Spanish translation, this glitch has to be corrected.
Don't apologize Everybody make bugs

I fixed translation and published this version on my site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIPG
As a general comment, the new version 1.2.4 looks much better due to improvements in the menus. Now it is easier to see them due to the bigger fonts, and the checkboxes are also more visible.
You can change font sizes in pbchess.cfg:
font_size_annotation=20 (board annotation font)
font_size_default=30 (default font - menus, dialogs)
font_size_header=30 (header font)
font_size_history=25 (moves history font)

Quote:
By the way, what is the function the submenu Contents, inside Base menu?
This is the greatest pbchess improvement
Try for example to open the base "The manual of chess combinations" by S. Ivashenko" from here http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/en/contents.html and go to Base/Contents. You'll see

Quote:
I recommend this application to anybody that likes the chess and the books Congratulations for your good work
Thanks!

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 03-19-2012 at 05:11 PM.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote