View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 02:45 PM   #7
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I have owned both, and now my husband has my kobo touch. He likes it as it satisfies his basic needs, whereas I have a bit more specific (yet not further above "basic") needs.

What made me consider the T1 as a huge upgrade was how easy it was to sort books into categories and easier library loaning. (downloads from the library directly into my device, wirelessly).

I also found the constant changes with how the Kobo Touch gets used and such via firmware upgrades, a bit of a hassle. I also had the less common situation of being a linux user, and since I often did a "factory reset" which necessitated a new setup each time, it was a hassle to find a windows system to plug into the Kobo desktop to re-"setup". Many people did not have many problems with the Kobo Touch, but I found them frustrating.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote