View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Cool How many books have you currently started but not finished?

At the moment it's five for me. It used to be six but I finally made myself finish one. I also recently checked out 2 mysteries from the university library but haven't started those yet.

I am recently feeling restless. It seems that most books I am reading right now start beautifully but stall in the middle, or there is too much marathon sex going on. xP

Last edited by wyndslash; 06-06-2011 at 09:32 PM.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote