Thread: Accessories Pad & Quill: Review
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 04:22 PM   #11
Exer
I see Russia!
Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Etch-A-Sketch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
To each their own...but it looks like cheap, unsanded plywood to me. Seems like it will be too heavy. The idea is great, but I would use a molded and lightweight material to hold the K3. Perhaps something with a bit of soft cushion. I really don't equate woodshop 101 with a book cover.
The ironic thing is I think some people will buy this exactly because of the reasons you dislike it. I know I did. It is made out of natural materials which is appealing to some of us. I was more attracted to the case once I knew it was made out of wood and leather, rather than pleather and molded plastic.

I forgot to mention that I bought this case on Etsy.com ... that is the sort of place that you expect to find this kind of handmade product.
Exer is offline   Reply With Quote