View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 09:17 PM   #168
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonymoody View Post
According to the hands ons being reported so far, speed is slightly slower than the K2. Same engine + same technology + but applied to more info to refresh each page = slightly slower refresh.
Personally, this would be the showstopper for me. I find the Kindle refresh rate is fine for forward reading but for reference books, textbooks and even newspapers, I like to be able to flip back/forth quickly and still prefer paper.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote