Thread: PRS-T3 Non-Sony Skins/Covers
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 02:13 PM   #7
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
That's all fine and dandy but it still doesn't mean they all buy from the same supplier which you said earlier nor is it an eBay product. It's some cheap junk sold on eBay sure but it's not an eBay product. eBay doesn't sell products. They are a venue - a place for other vendors/sellers to sell their products. And there are a great many places selling cheap junk from China.

I've been on eBay since darn near the beginning in the mid-90's. My advice to you would be to pick better sellers.

Decalgirl doesn't have anything for the T3 yet. At least, not when I looked anyways.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote