View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 05:24 PM   #1201
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
I've spent the past couple days trying to work this out on my own. Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
Use one line for extra_valid_entries, not two:
Code:
extra_valid_entries:fixcategory2,timeframe
If there's two the second overwrites the first, AIR, but it might be the other way.

If that doesn't fix it, please provide some URLs to stories that aren't doing what you want and describe what you want the metadata to look like for them instead.