View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #193
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
FWIW: the calibre php server already has multiple users and per-user access restrictions built in.
Need a bit of help. I've already set-up calibre_php_server and added some users. My question is how do you set-up per-user access restriction?

e.g.
  • admin: complete access (well, read-only obviously, so as not to mess up the Calibre DB)
  • user(s): view/download rights, selected material only (assume there's a custom column specifying allowed users or a saved search per user)
  • guest: browse only (no download), selected material only

Or would I need to create my own scripts for this?

Thanks!
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote