View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 12:31 AM   #13
spellbanisher
Guru
spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spellbanisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle keyboard, kindle fire hd, S4, Nook hd+
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddos View Post
I read the post and youtube video titles, neither of which specify "part 1 of 3" or "reasons 1 through 3". The title says, "9 Reasons eBooks are Better." The video is short by 6 reasons.
Not to , but at 8:21 the narrator says: "That's all for this episode. In episode 2, we'll see what happens when Andy's old fashioned, mass-marketed paper back becomes a best seller."

Overall, I thought it was a well-done video, although I agree that the intro section could be tightened up a bit.
spellbanisher is offline   Reply With Quote