Thread: hairline cracks
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 08:26 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathie View Post
I have the same thing with the fading keyboard letters. Someone suggested that a 'skin' might help with this problem. But I am not so worried about that as much as the crack. I am worried that the thing might develop into some major issue, and I would be lost without my k3.
Don't worry about it. It's a stress fracture due to the sharp corner of the bezel. It's purely cosmetic and it won't spread. It certainly won't do the electronics or the screen of the Kindle any damage at all. Amazon should certainly replace it for you, though, if you wish.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote