View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 08:00 AM   #22
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Again, Lee, I am not talking about 'bonding' at all. I don't know why you keep bringing that into this. And I don't know why you are so against paper books. You accuse people of being anti ebook, and it seems you are anti paper book for some bizarre reason. If paper books can help kids learn (as has been illustrated above by other posters, not just me) why are you so opposed? My whole point is, I am saying we should not have ONLY one option. There are times and places for ebook readers with kids, and there are times and places with paper books. They are different experiences. Why is that so threatening to you?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote