View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #13
The-eBook-Reader
Groupie
The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.The-eBook-Reader is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: All
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The Kindle TV advert is just a mess. If you didn't know about the Kindle, you'd still not know.
I couldn't agree more. That commercial does a horrible job of conveying what a Kindle is or does. I always mute commercials to prevent further brain damage, and the first couple of times I saw it--during NFL games oddly--I had no idea what the commercial was about.

Sony's isn't much better either. It always bothers me that Peyton Manning doesn't say anything in it. What's the deal with that?
The-eBook-Reader is offline   Reply With Quote