View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 04:02 PM   #2
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshMorris05 View Post
Hey, I thought I would start a thread on self growth books 1. Because I love them, 2. I know the amazing value that they give others, and 3. It would be great to have one place for all your favourite recommendations.

Self growth includes anything thats fiction or non fiction relating to growth and development of the self, happiness, psychology, motivation, etc.

Here are a few I have just finished or am reading, and I highly recommend.

The Alchemist (Fiction, but strongly related to growth) - Paulo Choelo

Flow: The psychology of optimal Experience - Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

The Charge - Brendon Burchard

What are some of your recommendations. I love finding out more self growth books to read myself, and if we all contribute then everyone will have more ways to read and grown.

Josh
Heck, "me too."
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote