View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 10:41 AM   #811
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by arad26 View Post
I have tried that already, thought about it myself....and after several tries i realised the jailbreak is gone. Could not install anything and had to make all the steps to apply the jailbreak again. Hope there is a fix for that soon
It appears you may be in luck...the Jailbreak appears to survive the new FW 5.3.9. Why don't you just leapfrog to it?
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote