View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:47 PM   #269
rorogio
Enthusiast
rorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than momrorogio loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
@rorogio: Please edit your first post to update it to the new strings, as it will get complicated for me to keep track of translation updates otherwise. Thanks!

PS: In case you can't edit that post, it may be because of a "new user restriction" - I read somewhere that you can only edit your posts once you made a minimum number of posts (5? 10?) - but that is just hearsay, I can't verify it. If that is the case, let me know and I can edit it for you (if you agree, that is).
true, I wanted to edit the first message but had no option for that, so if you can edit it it's OK!
rorogio is offline   Reply With Quote