View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 10:46 PM   #200
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwfleming View Post
Other quickest way to get 40 or more followers on twitter include the following:
1. Find an author that is doing unreasonably well in a short space of time (i.e. they haven't tweeted that much but have a lot of followers. For example an author who has tweeted 600 times and has 800 followers. Or you can just follow me because I've already done this @DWallaceFleming).
2. Click on their "Followers" and add about 100 to 150 of their twitter followers that have the word "author" in their bio.
3. Make sure your Twitter bio includes the word "author"
4. Give until it hurts (Retweet and comment on about 4-10 struggling author's Twitter profiles a day for about 7 days.)

Yes, this will give you a bunch of author followers, but that is your base. You can use this base to gain credibility and reach the "avid readers".
This has managed to win me "twitterspam," and a grand total of 3--count 'em--3 new followers. This is never gonna work. It'll have the benefit of incrementally boosting other authors... but not me.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote