View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 04:44 AM   #22
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Thanks. I knew it was something simple. I was trying to use self.actual_plugin_ but from inside ConfigWidget(). Duh Just one of those moments I guess.

Now I'm back to another issue - when my init routine fails and I want to return from ConfigWidget without doing customization I have been returning a tuple as was added some versions ago. Now I get:

calibre, version 0.7.53
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:__init__() should return None, not 'tuple'

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/preferences/plugins.py", line 261, in customize_plugin
  File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/preferences/plugins.py", line 332, in modify_plugin
  File "site-packages/calibre/customize/__init__.py", line 150, in do_user_config
  File "calibre_plugins.kindle_collections.__init__", line 61, in config_widget
TypeError: __init__() should return None, not 'tuple'
I haven't had a chance to look at the source yet but maybe you've seen this?
meme is offline   Reply With Quote