View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #6
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Do you find the capacity of the main memory to be inadequate? I currently have 171 books on my PRS-600 (many of which are multi-book "omnibus" editions) and the memory is less than half full.
I've never actually tried to load all of my books on my 600 to see if it would reach capacity. I'm using my memory stick more for organization than anything. I have noticed, though, that I seem to need to charge my 600 more often than I did my 700. I'm not sure why that is. Of course, I have over a 800 notes just on the books I have stored directly on the reader and access those notes frequently. I also have a tendency to return to the List page to look at other books even when I'm in the middle of reading something else. But, I did all that with my 700.The charging issue, is a bit mind boggling.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote