View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #372
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
As pdurrant said, reading the entries has been great fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post
AHA! I was right! I guess this darn head cold didn't impair my cognitive functions as much as I thought.

Time to resurrect Dreams, unless she's permantly gone Goth from the trauma, and restart the "Chicken" thread to catch us a murderer.

(Dr Drib can come back as a zombie - I'm sure he'd like that)
Although I do love the goth dress, I have now laid my umbrella down and gone out shopping for a new outfit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia View Post
<snip> Hopefully the wicked fowl will be caught, and brought to justice (at a Mobileread barbecue maybe? With extra spicy sauce!)
Ooooo! Great idea!
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote