View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #188
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Since you INSIST, it's not too visible, but it looks pink from the light symbol to the left and greenish to the right of it. When you compare the search symbol with greenish background, to the Home symbol with pinkish background, it becomes obvious.
Wahh what did you do that for hehe just kidding, the biggest irritant for me so far is that I have to tone down the light to get the flashlight effect under control in the bottom. Its not that evident in this picture. Otherwise reading conditions are pretty good. I would try to get another one, but Im not confident I would get a pw that looks as good as mine
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote